Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
ISO 14001: 2015 is a systematic framework for managing the immediate and long-term environmental impacts of an organization’s products, services and processes. By implementing and maintaining ISO 14001: 2015, in accordance with the requirements set in the standard, you can increase confidence that your organization meets the specific environmental standards of international industry.
ISO 14001: 2015 certification helps to achieve the results planned by the organization and is an effective means of identifying and systematically reducing the possible harmful effects on the environment.
ISO 14001: 2015 is an applicable standard for any type of organization, regardless of its size, type or field of activity, and refers to environmental aspects, products and services that can be controlled or affected, taking into account the product life cycle perspective or the service.
The ISO 14001 certificate is internationally recognized and provides a practical set of tools and opportunities to manage environmental responsibilities, which provides value to the environment, the organization itself and all stakeholders.
The Environmental Management System (EMS) emphasizes the commitment of management and the need to understand the context of the environment to better manage potential risks and opportunities that may affect the ability to achieve the intended results.
Main goals of ISO 14001: 2015
- Continuous improvement and thinking based on the life cycle of the product or service
- Better integration of EMS with other management systems
- Improving the performance of the organization in relation to the environment
- Easier implementation by small organizations
- Identifying stakeholders, their needs, expectations and better interaction with them.
Benefits of ISO 14001: 2015 certification
- Identify potential cost savings with a focus on resource, waste and energy management
- Better commercial and company image, and reliability
- Responsibility, measurement, monitoring and control of the impact of the company’s activities on the environment
- Compliance with legal and other requirements related to environmental protection
- Expanding access to new business partners and potential customers
With the growing requirements for transition to a green economy and rational use of resources, the internationally recognized standard ISO 14001: 2015 is a step towards meeting the expectations and criteria set for organizations, regardless of their activities.
For more information on the issuance of an accredited internationally recognized certificate ISO 14001: 2015 contact us and ask your questions.