Management Systems Certification – Accreditation
AQ Cert certifies management systems ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 45001: 2018, ISO 22000: 2005, EN ISO / IEC 27001: 2017, ISO 50001:2018 and ISO 39001:2012 and issues internationally recognized certificates of compliance, based on its accreditation, according to ISO 17021-1: 2015, with registration № 09 CAB from the Executive Agency “Bulgarian Accreditation Service” (EA BAS).
Note: On 28.07.2021 the company AQ Cert Ltd. with UIC BG200229912 changed its name to Alpha Quality Certification Ltd. retaining all other parameters of its activity and registration.
The activity of the Body is determined by the Certificate Management System according to ISO / IEC 17021-1:2015, the respective guidelines of IAF and EA and the requirements of the procedures for accreditation of the Executive Agency “Bulgarian Accreditation Service”.
Managing Director of the Management Systems Certification Body is Boris Stoyanov.
In addition, based on its partnerships, AQ Cert offers accredited certification (Dakks, SNAS, UAF) according to standards ISO / IEC 20000-1; FSCC 22000; ISO 50001; ISO 13485.
The activities of certification are carried out by:
- auditor teams consisting of auditors and technical experts that verify and assess the documents and effect of the standardized management systems;
- • persons responsible for the certifications, who review the audit reports and the documents of the systems and make decisions on the certifications and their amendments (expansion and decrease of scope, temporary suspension or suspension of certification).
- Worldwide valid accreditated certificates
- Accreditation by EU State member, under MLA
- Experienced personnel with practical
- Short terms for certificate issuing after a successful audit
- Clear and fare agreement. No binding clauses.
- Realy good prices. Free from exsesive costs
- Simple and transparent procedure
The management systems standards according to the requirements, according to which the Management Systems Certification Body at AQ Cert carries out certification, namely:
- ISO 9001: 2015
- ISO 14001: 2015
- ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 22000: 2005
- ISO / IEC 27001: 2017
- ISO 50001:2018
are international standards, the requirements of which are formed on the basis of an analysis of the best world practices in a given field of management. These standards are the same all over the world and help not only to increase the efficiency of the management of the organizations, but also to bring together and form a “common language” between the contracting organizations regardless of their physical location.
AQ Cert treats all its customers equally regardless of their size or other characteristics. The same applies to their geographical location, language, religion or customs, and in this sense the Body does not exclude any country in the world as a source of potential customers. At present AQ Cert operates in Bulgaria, R.N. Macedonia, Romania and Italy.
Independence and Impartiality
AQ Cert’s services are not offered “in combination” with management system consulting services, as this would compromise the objectivity of the assessment. No organization has the right to speak on behalf of AQ Cert or to commit on behalf of AQ Cert regarding the results of future audits.
Data protection and confidentiality
AQ Cert provides its services only to legal entities. All contact details provided to AQ Cert are treated as contact details of the relevant legal entities and in no other way. All data provided to AQ Cert by customers is treated as confidential information.